The armpit detox is one excellent way for detoxification of your body and it is also helpful for lowering the risk of breast cancer. Many of the studies show that breast cancer origins are in the area of the underarm where we apply the cosmetic products.
So, the breast tissue is disposed the most and that is the place where the toxins get stored. The cosmetics products that we use like deodorants include parabens, aluminum chlorohydrate, propylene glycol, TEA, triclosan, FD&C colors DEA, and other toxic chemicals.
In one research published in 2007 in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, they were testing samples from 17 patients with breast cancer who has undergone mastectomies.
The results showed that women who used antiperspirants had accumulated levels of aluminum in their outer breast tissue, with higher concentration in the tissue closest to the underarm. The researchers also discovered accumulated parabens in autopsied breast tumors.
Parabens are actually used as preservatives in food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products and this study shows that if we are exposed to them, they accumulate in our bodies.
Sweating is an important process of the body since sweat contains chemicals that help fight against illnesses, which is why it is important for the pores under the armpits to be unclogged. The chemical products that we apply under our armpits clog the pores and thus prevent the elimination of toxins.
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your family’s health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
However, there is a way to detox your armpits and unclog your pores, allowing your body to remove the toxins properly and we are going to show you how:
You need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops Cilantro essential oil
- 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
Method of preparation:
First, put the apple cider vinegar and the clay in a bowl and mix them. Then add the essential oils and mix well until you get a smooth cream-like mixture.
Apply a thin layer of this mix under your armpit and leave it to act for a couple of minutes. After that, rinse it with water. Repeat this process every day until the odor and irritation are gone. It is also important to drink a lot of water during this detox procedure, in order for your body to be able to flush out the toxins.