Infertility or sterility happens when one woman can’t conceive a child for a period of minimum one year. It also includes cases of not maintaining the pregnancy and not giving birth to a live child.
Unfortunately, around 48 million women in the world are affected by this problem.
Nowadays techniques for having a child are in vitro fertilization (IVF) or surrogacy, but not everyone can afford this.
It is helpful to have a healthy diet and do exercises regularly, and also use some natural herbal treatments. Read below 10 natural remedies:
This is helpful for regulating the hormonal balance and functioning of our reproductive organs. Mix 1 tbsp. of powder in a glass of warm water and consume it 2 times in the day.
It is helpful for increasing the blood flow to the uterus and thickening the uterine lining.
-Mix powdered pomegranate seeds and bark in one jar in equal amounts. Mix a ½ teaspoon in a glass of hot water and drink it 2 times in the day for several weeks.
It enables proper ovarian functioning and treats PCOS.
-Put 1 tsp in hot water and consume it once during the day for several months.
This remedy is improving the ovulation and fighting the PCOS.
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your family’s health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
-Prepare a tea from 1 tsp of fresh or dried chaste berry. Consume it 2 times during the day for several weeks or months.
They include vitamin E, A and B, iron and other minerals important for conceiving and carrying a child.
-Prepare a paste from 10-12 grinded dates and 2 tbsp. of chopped coriander root. Then add ¾ cup of cow milk and boil it. Leave it to cool and consume it once in the day for a period of one week from the day of your last period.
This herb is boosting the normal hormone production.
-Add ½ or ¼ tsp of powder in a cup of lukewarm water or milk and drink it once during the day.
Important: Do not consume it if you are pregnant.
-You need to expose to 10 minutes of sunlight each day if possible.
-Consume food rich in vitamin D like salmon, cheese, egg yolks.
8.Banyan Tree Roots
-First, you need to dry the tender roots of the banyan tree on the sun and then grind them in powder.
-Use 1-2 tbsp. of it in a glass of milk and consume it once in the day on an empty stomach 3 nights in a row after your period is finished.
Important: You must not use it during your period.
The yoga helps in maintaining a healthy body weight and it lowers the stress level. The poses helpful for promoting fertility are: Bee Breath, Seated and Standing Forward Bend, Butterfly Pose, Legs-up-the-Wall Pose etc.
- Consume food rich in and carbohydrates.
- Include more eggs and foods rich in iron.
- The fruits and vegetables are essential. Avoid spicy foods, coffee, white sugar, white flour, fried foods.
- Consume healthy fats.
- Being overweighed contributes to infertility.
- Stop smoking, avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine.
- Lower the stress.