Our health can be influenced by the nail polish, and a current report has demonstrated that huge numbers of the most prominent American nail polish brands are really unsafe.
The research included 24 ladies and specialists who were assessing the impacts of the chemical toxins in the body. The nail polish was the reason for them.
The majority of the members had indications of triphenyl phosphate in their body just 10 hours after they applied the nail polish.
After this, in a subsequent research, they were assessing 10 kinds of nail polish for triphenyl phosphate and discovered it in 8 of them.
Additionally, two of these 8 did not list the substance as present on their label. Hence, 20% of the nail polishes we buy have a dangerous chemical which isn’t mentioned anywhere.
Triphenyl phosphate (or TPHP) is an unsafe substance that upsets the people’s endocrine system, which is in charge of every one of our hormones. As indicated by the lead specialist of the research, Dr. Heather Stapleton, “The number of evidence is increasing proposing that TPHP may influence hormone regulation, reproduction, digestion, and development.”
So, this is really disturbing for young ladies who are using the nail polish every day because the hormonal developing is essential for their growth. We know that the TPHP is:
- Neurotoxin (causes impacts on the development)
- Reproductive Toxin
- Skin irritating and allergen
- Endocrine Toxin
The nail polish also includes other dangerous substances, for example:
Formaldehyde is known cancer-causing agent which breaks down in water and air. It can cause asthma, scratchy throat, and trouble while breathing. People who have chronic illnesses can be easily poisoned from the formaldehyde.
This substance is comparable to the TPHP, because it is disturbing the hormonal balance and also includes reproductive system toxins.
Toluene blocks the development of kids and causes a skin irritations. However, there are some nail polishes on a natural basis that will keep these impacts away, avoiding as well the allergies, cancer, and hormonal imbalance.
Read some of them:
- Acquarella is offering over 50 polish colors, which are all based on water, implying that you can remove them easily with standard rubbing alcohol. They do not include these unsafe substances such as formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, mercury, or wheat items.
- Peacekeeper Cause-Metics is offering nail polishes which don’t include poisons and contain argan oil, which gives moisture to your nails.
- SpaRitual represents the vegen brand which is offering poison free nail polishes.
- Honeybee Gardens is producing many colors of nail polishes, all based on water, without cancer-causing agents and hurtful chemicals.
That is why you should be careful when choosing your nail polish, for your own protection, in order to stay away from those harmful impacts from the regular brands of nail polish.