The liver is among the essential organs in our body, transforming the toxins into waste, which is then thrown out from our body through urinating and feces.
Eventually, with time, the liver capacity gets weaker and the capacity to dispose of poisons appropriately is decreased. When this happens, it stores them in fat cells, generally in our belly.
Due to this, some people experience medical issues and we will tell you about some of them below.
WHAT REPRESENTS THE FATTY LIVER DISEASE?
The liver is naturally fatty, meaning that there ought to be some fat in it constantly. At the point when the fat is higher than normal (5% to 10% of the weight of the liver), people experience the fatty liver disease.
There are 2 types of this:
– Alcoholic liver disease and
– Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Alcoholic liver disease happens because of too much alcohol consumption while the nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is a consequence of increased cholesterol levels or genetics as well.
Below you can read the signs of having fat in the liver, which means to start with detoxification:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your family’s health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Losing weight out of a sudden
At the point when your liver doesn’t work 100%, it doesn’t work as it should and it does not remove the poisons from the body, causing the fat to move from the gut through the bile and again to the organs.
Because of the antibodies in a healthy liver, it may be attacking allergens. If the liver is not working properly, the body is storing the allergens and their building up causes symptoms of allergy such as fogginess, irritation, and headaches.
Because the poisons block the metabolism of muscle tissues it can cause physical fatigue and pain. As time passes, that can become chronic.
Too much sweating
When our liver is working hard and gets exhausted, its function will lower and also the liver will become hot. So, in its attempts to cool down the body will sweat a lot.
The toxins can also cause some hormonal imbalance. Due to this, you may experience skin inflammations, such as acne, that will be hard to treat until you improve the functioning of your liver.
Having bad breath
Some people have bad breath although the oral health and level of hygiene is very good. This can happen due to a problem with the liver, so consult with a doctor.
How to treat fatty liver disease
– The most straightforward method for lowering the fat from the liver is a healthy diet. Consume more dandelion root, sweet potatoes, bananas, liver, and ginger root.
– Try to consume breakfast smoothies. Use bananas, ginger and dandelion root to prepare them.
How to make smoothie:
- First blend the banana with some Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, ginger root (crushed), and one tsp dandelion root.
- Consume it right away.
- Include it in your diet 1-2 times during the day.