Have you heard about the Hemorrhoids? Those are the swollen veins in our intestine. If you are experiencing some issues which relate to rectal bleeding then the reason for that can be the swollen hemorrhoids.
This condition can be really irritating and painful as well, however, there are some natural remedies that can help you to treat this issue. You can get rid of hemorrhoids naturally by using coconut oil. Coconut oil includes healing advantages that can be really valuable to you in this case.
The coconut oil includes anti-inflammatory characteristics that can be beneficial for the treatment of infection as well as for inflamed veins. The medium-chain molecules of fatty acid which are included in the coconut oil can be really helpful for your wellbeing. Another reason for the hemorrhoids is constipation and the coconut oil can help you to manage it.
Here’s how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally
Use the coconut oil
- It is recommended to use only virgin coconut oil for treating the hemorrhoids.
- For applying it you can use a cotton ball.
- After you apply it, you should hold the cotton ball to the influenced zone for around 15 minutes.
- You can do this 3 to 4 times during the day since this will make the healing faster.
Consume coconut oil with green tea
Although it may sound strange to you, drinking green tea mixed with coconut oil is an effective home treatment to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally.
- The green tea ought to be lukewarm.
- It is advised to drink the tea slowly, not the whole at once!
- It is advised to put 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in the green tea.
- By drinking this tea you will get relieved from constipation as well.
- It is important not to take more than 3 tablespoons in your green tea.
- However, if the reason for the hemorrhoid is diarrhea, at that point don’t drink coconut oil.
- Firstly, you can begin with only 1 tablespoon of a green tea and do this a couple of times during the day in order to get used to this mix.
Use coconut oil and aloe vera to make a balm
- The aloe vera is helpful against inflammation, irritation, and tingling which are all are related to hemorrhoid.
- Aloe vera includes strong healing and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- You need to take the fresh gel from the leaf of aloe vera.
- Then add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to this gel.
- Mix them well in order to get the balm.
- At the end, apply it to hemorrhoid, it is not limited to how many times.
The coconut oil is a lot helpful for treating the hemorrhoid sand you can improve its advantages by blending it with different ingredients. No matter what you use it, it is important not to take more than the dose of 3 tablespoons.
It is essential to have a good hygiene in the affected area before you apply it. Furthermore, you also have to drink a considerable measure of water for treating the hemorrhoids.