This meal is really healthy because it is made with lean turkey and healthy beans and chili, so don’t worry about your weight while preparing it. It is really easy to prepare it, and it tastes so delicious, so we can definitely suggest it if you have some guests coming.
This is an excellent time for cooking, especially because the temperatures are falling and you are probably often home having friends around. So don’t wait and start making this tasty recipe.
Try to avoid making foods that will make you feel bloated and add on your weight. This recipe for Turkey Chilli is the right thing for you. It is a slow cooker recipe and its flavor is really satisfying. Try it with your friends and you will like some more, we promise.
In order to prepare it, you will need 10 minutes, and then another 4 hours to prepare it, because we mentioned it is a slow cooker. So start on time!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your family’s health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
- 20 ounces ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 in chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 12 ounces beer i.e. Modelo
- cilantro sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips, scallions – optional toppings
How to prepare it:
-First, you need to heat the skillet and try to be a non-stick one. Turn the heat on medium and add some oil, you can use a cooking spray too.
-Then add the ground turkey meat with the next five ingredients from the list and leave it to cook for a while, around 10 minutes, until the meat gets a brown color.
-After that add the turkey and all of the other ingredients from the list in your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker and let it cook for around 4 hours.
After this, you can serve it using the chili as a topping too if you like. Enjoy!