Prepare this bread for your breakfast or as a dessert. It is really tasty and full of flavor. You can also add some walnuts or chocolate chips inside if you like. It is sweet and it stays moist for several days.
For preparing this bread you will need flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon. You should measure the flour by using a measuring cup, because otherwise you may get too much of flour and destroy the bread.
When preparing the other ingredients, make sure that the color is light when creaming together the butter and the sugar.
You will need also 2 cups of banana, previously mashed, and although you may think that it is too much, actually it is not because that gives the most of the bread. And remember, it is better for the bananas to be fully ripe.
You will need around 20 min for preparation and 1 hour for cooking it. So, let’s start!
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour, spooned & leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (440 grams) mashed banana, about 4 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your family’s health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Heat your oven to 350°F. Put cooking spray on the pan and leave it on a side.
Take one bowl and mix inside the flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
In another bowl mix the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until you get light and fluffy cream. Add the vanilla and eggs and mix well. At the end add the mashed banana and mix well again.
After this, combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and include some chopped walnuts if you like. Then put this in the pan you prepared previously and spread it in one even layer.
You need to bake it for 55-65 minutes until when you insert a toothpick it comes out clean. You can put aluminum foil at the top if you do not like to brown the bread anymore.
Remove it from the oven and leave it in the pan for around 20 min to cool down. Then you can transfer it to another place. Enjoy!