We all know that losing weight is really difficult and that goes for every part of our body. However what if it is possible to lose your belly fat a little quicker than the one on your hips or thighs?
The belly fat is actually a really dangerous place for storing the fat so that is why you should pay attention to this area in the process of losing some weight.
First, it is really important to make the difference between core and abs. The abs are actually included in the core. The core is consisted of abs, gluts (butt), hips and lower back muscles.
So, it is important to pay attention and exercise your core in order to lower the back pain, improve your posture, improve your athletic performance and also avoid injuries.
So, we decided to share with you one plan for exercises that will help you achieve this and also get rid of belly fat fast.
Here is the exercise plan to help you get rid of belly fat fast
The first day you will have to complete 3 simple exercises which will take you only 5 minutes from your time. If you find this easy, do them twice.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The second day we planned 4 challenging moves for which you will also need only 5 minutes. Again, if you are more ambitious, repeat this plan once more.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
The last day the exercises are really difficult. There are also 4 on the number and you will need 6 minutes to perform them.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side
For having better and faster results, despite this, you can also try with some good and healthy diet regime or also include some fat burning drinks.