Easy and effective dairy-free keto diet plan that will help you achieve your desired weight fast and safe, without starving or going to the gym.
The 2-Week Dairy-Free Keto Diet Plan
- Breakfast: Two-egg omelet with spinach and mushrooms, cooked in coconut oil.
- Snack: Handful of blueberries
- Lunch: Chicken salad with artichoke hearts + tomatoes + mixed greens + boiled egg + olive oil
- Dinner: Seared salmon and a mixed green salad with avocado and olive oil
(Related: Pros And Cons Of The Ketogenic Diet)
- Breakfast: Two fried eggs in olive oil and 1/2 of avocado with tomato and cilantro salsa
- Snack: Celery and almond butter
- Lunch: Bacon-Lettuce and Tomato (BLT on cloud bread)
- Dinner: Zoodles with ground beef and homemade tomato sauce
- Breakfast: Classic bacon and eggs cooked in bacon fat
- Snack: Handful of macadamia nuts
- Lunch: Roast beef, arugula, pesto, and olive plate
- Dinner: Shrimp, tomato, and avocado salad with olive oil and lime
- Breakfast: Frittata with broccoli
- Snack: Celery and peanut butter
- Lunch: Turkey slices + almonds + avocado + cucumber + blueberries
- Dinner: Lamb chops with coconut oil
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs in MCT oil with tomato and cilantro
- Snack: Green peppers with herb-infused olive oil for dipping
- Lunch: Salami and mayo + macadamia nuts + radishes + avocado and olive oil
- Dinner: Lettuce salad sandwich with chicken and tomato
- Breakfast: Boiled eggs with mayonnaise
- Snack: Pork rinds
- Lunch: Chicken salad in a jar with greens of your choice + olive oil
- Dinner: Roasted chicken and cabbage with mayo
-Don’t miss: A Secret “CARB TRICK” That Burns Up To 1 Pound Per Day
Are you tired of dieting, counting calories and killing yourself in the gym? You are doing everything right and still can’t achieve the desired weight?
A 40-year-old Sara Donovan burned away 22 pounds in just 13 days with this strange “carb-pairing” trick, without exercise or starving.
- Breakfast: Eggplant hash (eggplant seared in olive oil) topped with fried eggs.
- Snack: Homemade zucchini chips
- Lunch: Salami + roasted pepper + mixed green salad
- Dinner: Baked salmon with pesto and Brussels sprouts
- Breakfast: Huevos rancheros (fried egg with tomato salsa and guacamole)
- Snack: Handful of strawberries
- Lunch: Pepperoni + celery slices and cherry tomatoes + almonds + blueberries
- Dinner: Beef in olive oil tomato sauce and zucchini sautéed in canola oil
- Breakfast: Keto coconut porridge (coconut flour + egg + coconut oil + coconut cream mixed together over a saucepan) topped with raspberries.
- Snack: Seasoned tomatoes with olive oil
- Lunch: Bacon, avocado, and avocado oil sandwich with cloud bread + almonds and blueberries.
- Dinner: Pan-fried pork and Brussels sprouts
- Breakfast: Blackberry and strawberry smoothie with coconut milk and lemon juice
- Snack: Slice of fresh ham and zucchini, rolled together
- Lunch: 2 boiled eggs + avocado slices + cucumber + spritz of lemon juice
- Dinner: Cooked chicken meatballs with zoodles seasoned with olive oil and baked cherry tomatoes
- Breakfast: Two fried eggs over kale sautéed in olive oil
- Snack: Coconut oil melted into coffee + almonds
- Lunch: Tuna salad with mixed greens and plenty of olive oil + handful of raspberries
- Dinner: Chicken stir-fry in canola oil with bok choy and cabbage
- Breakfast: Low-carb blueberry pancakes (eggs + butter + almond flour + oat fiber + lemon zest + baking powder + blueberries)
- Snack: Celery and peanut butter
- Lunch: Sautéed chicken and broccoli, celery and herb-infused olive oil for dipping
- Dinner: Bacon-wrapped asparagus
- Breakfast: Baked eggs with tomato and sausage
- Snack: Cucumber and mayo
- Lunch: Smoked salmon and avocado plate
- Dinner: Scallop avocado salad
- Breakfast: Green smoothie (avocado + MCT oil + cucumber + spinach + parsley + hemp seeds + turmeric + lemon)
- Snack: Handful of Brazil nuts
- Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich with cloud bread + macadamia nuts + blackberries
- Dinner: Zucchini and walnut salad
Follow this 2-week dairy-free keto diet plan correctly and you will achieve your goals. Good luck!