The eczema can be really boring problem, especially if it is happening to your child. So that is exactly what happened to my Nanette Lorraine, she was that crazy one-year old baby girl when I noticed the appearance of the Eczema, it showed on her face and further on stomach, thighs, and back of knees.
I was already familiar with this issue because one of my friends had experienced this with her kid when it was young, however the treatment she used was a product based on petroleum which I do not approve, thus also having many other harmful ingredients included in that cream.
So, I decided to try something natural, so I prepared a natural remedy for this issue using only natural ingredients that cannot be harmful in any way.
So I took Shea butter, coconut oil, and my mixer however you don’t need to use a mixer at all, you can do it also by hand so it is your choice regarding this.
My little girl Nanette Lorraine helped me in the process of preparing this homemade eczema cream for her (and she is only 1.5 years old), so it is really very easy to make it.
Read below to find out about this super easy but amazing cream:
Things that you will need:
– 1/4 Cup Raw Unrefined Shea Butter
– 1/4 Cup Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
Method of preparation:
- You need to add the Shea butter and coconut oil to one bowl. Then mix them on low until they are whipped (around 1-2 minutes).
- After this stir well for half a minute.
- And that is all. Your cream is prepared. The only thing to do is to store it in a clean container.
You can apply this natural cream 2-3 times per day.
Tips for fighting against Eczema:
– You need to keep the skin moisturized. You can apply raw Shea butter and/or coconut oil as well, despite the prepared mix, if you think that it is needed.
– You can limit the bats so the skin does not get wet too often.
– Try to avoid using the commercial dairy products and replace them with raw milk products. This is not irritating the skin even more; it keeps it under control as well.
– You can also avoid using commercial detergents because they can be irritating for the skin as well. We are making our own 3 ingredient DIY powder laundry detergent because my girl Nanette Lorraine is allergic to all of the commercial laundry detergent I have tried.